Tuesday 25 March 2014

Lee-Anne's update 23.03.2014

Hi to all,

I hope everyone has had a great weekend.  There's been plenty of entertainment around town to choose from and from what Tim and I saw the standard was high as usual.
I'm again amazed at the interest our beautiful community garden creates.  I was in town a lot over the weekend and saw people enjoying the garden every time I went past or visited.  Thanks Nancy for putting your photo boards up again for the day.  I had time this morning to browse over them and reflect on the journey since last July.
We had several visitors pop in to the garden this morning at 9.30 and Vicki, Megan and myself spoke at length with some of them.  One fellow from Junee was particularly inspired by us as a community and by our garden.  I remember saying to him that this has been the most memorable year of my life and I've loved every minute of my involvement in the build.  It's been a satisfying experience and I'm very excited to be involved in the future of the garden.
And this brings me to the subject of the next meeting.  As the 2nd of April was unsuitable for many of us, we will now meet this Tuesday 25th March at 6pm at the garden (dress warm as the nights are getting cool).  This will probably our last opportunity for an outdoor meeting until next Spring.  I hope to see many of you there and to address the issues of positions on the Managment Group to enable us to move forward with activities in the garden.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...